I wonder if success is achieved with much work or do we need a lot of work as well as an efficient organizational structure?
Let’s have a look how we can utilize our day in a most efficient way.
Our first job!
– How about a little bit sport. Start your day fresh with a light warm-up and have a nice breakfast to store energy.
– We must stay informed about our sector and news screening should be our priority, so check for topics around the Real Estate market on TV, newspapers and posts on the internet, articles.
– If there are documents needed to be prepared for public institutions and submissions we should focus on them without delay.
– Any lease, standing order or sales contract preparation should be our next priority.
– Listing updates is important. Make sure that you have always an updated portfolio by removing sold property listings.
Now it is time to plan your day:
-There will be appointments, property presentations, meetings with other real estate colleagues.
-Return to emails and phone calls that came in the day before.
-We can never neglect that the capital of a real estate agent is his portfolio. Every day, we should try to expand our portfolio by developing new marketing strategies at every opportunity.
In this context, start work around your marketing plans, send e-mails and greeting cards, flyers, brochures and so on.
-Check your online daily budget for promotion, advertising expenses, etc. and try to reach your potential customers using the power of the Internet.
-Meet with potential customers to analyse their property.
-Prepare for the visit to your listed properties.
There is no doubt that in every sector developing yourself is a huge benefit to your business. The successful real estate agents in the real estate sector, develop skills in marketing, success in human relations and time management. Make sure that you give yourself some space for education.
After all this you will be exhausted for sure. Do what will energize you at the end of the day. If you prefer, you can go to a movie, meet with your friends or read a book in quiet place to relax and be ready for the same tempo next day.
It is our right to have fun 😉